These fun wine glasses are perfect for a girl’s night in with your friends! They also make a perfect gift for the sassy femme in your life.
For this craft, you will need:
- – Four clear wine glasses
- – Yes® Glue, or any glue that will adhere to glass and dry clear
- – Black solvent ink
- – Shrink paper
- – Word stamps
- – A bag of 6mm Austrian crystals
- – A toothpick
- – Acrylic finishing spray
Start by stamping the following quotes on shrink paper with black solvent ink:
- “Well, today was a total waste of makeup.”
- “Drink triple. See double. Act single.”
- “Good girls are just bad girls who haven’t been caught.”
- “If the shoe fits, buy it in every color.”
- “Well behaved women rarely make history.”
- “I am not difficult. I am definite.”
- “A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend will be sitting next to you in the cell and saying ‘damn that was fun’!”
- “Gotta love girl’s night out!”
- “Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn…”
These quotes are just starting off points. If you have any other ideas, feel free to use those. (Mae West has some fabulous quotes that are perfectly sassy. Do a Google search and see for yourself.) Or, for an added bonus, customize your glass to the guest who will be drinking out of them by using a quote from a favorite time or memory. Or, print single words like babe, diva, princess, goddess, queen, fabulous, etc. Use movie quotes. Be creative!
If creativity isn’t normally your kind of thing, then you need to read up on a guy called Joe Rogan. He’s something of a creativity guru. Joe Rogan and Alpha Brain (his product) switch on all those parts of the brain involved in original thinking. Get creative, get sassy, then get the wine out!
Cut out each word individually, and shrink according to manufacturer directions. Carefully adhere to the side of the glass with the Yes Glue.
Dab a bit of glue onto the toothpick, and adhere crystals to the side and rim of the glass in any pattern you wish. Allow the whole project to dry, and then coat with acrylic finishing spray. Glasses are hand wash only when finished.
TIP: Create your own stem charms for your glasses. Start by cutting a small length of jewelry wire. String on crystal beads on each side of a shoe or lipstick shaped charm. Using needle nosed pliers, make a small loop at one end of the wire. Curl the wire around the stem of the glass and thread the other end of the wire through the loop. Crimp with the pliers. Voila! Your own unique wine stem charms.